Scroll Down for our Live Calendar!
Our Fields of Expertise
Combined we have 48 plus years of dealership experience, College education in automotive service management (we come from a dealership tech background and training), and over 20 years of independent repairs. Our experience expands into all makes and models although we do specialize in certain makes:
European: Audi, VW / Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Sprinter, Porsche, Fiat
Asian: Acura, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Infinity, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda
Domestic: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Chevy / Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer
We also work on lots of other makes and models which are not common in our area or listed above. Give us a call to see if we can work on your Sunday driver whatever make and model it is.
Our shop is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment. We are constantly getting additional training and practice, which is provided by our local part suppliers/vendors and schools. Our shop has access to all specialized software, which helps us diagnose and provide accurate repairs and services for any vehicle make and model. Software such as AllData, Identifix, Snap-on, Mitchell1 and more, which all help us to properly diagnose and determine the time required to complete the work at hand. Prior to doing any work on your vehicle, we can provide you with an estimated cost of repair.
Here is what we do each and every day for all of our customers:
- Professional Repairs, Recommendations and Service on every vehicle
- Always a FREE vehicle checkup with every service to let you know longevity of your car/truck
- PA state Inspections & Emissions, OBDII tests
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Engine Services, Repairs and Diagnosis
- Oil changes, big or small, modern or old
- Drive Belts or Timing Belts
- Water Pumps and Timing Belts
- Intake gasket and Head gasket replacement
- Tune up on newer and older vehicles
- Electrical, Charging and Starting diagnostics and repairs
- Brakes & Suspension repair and noise diagnostics
- Tires – mounting / balance and repair
- Low profile tire mounting or repair
- Advance wheel balancing
- Exhaust and Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Custom exhaust welding (sorry we do not bend pipe)
- Electrical and Mechanical Diagnosis
- General or Manufacturer Recommended Maintenance and Service for all Cars & Light Trucks.
- We Perform All Manufacturers Services and Repairs at a lower cost than the dealership.
- We are a low cost and convenient alternative to a dealership service.
- Honesty is our number one policy – if we know that “your dealer/car manufacturer” will cover your repair or there is a recall under a warranty (free for you) we will send you there – check our reviews our customers have spoken.
We pride ourselves in our friendly, honest, professional services. We can do this because of our experienced and educated staff. So next time you need your car serviced, diagnosed, and/or repaired, please remember that Absolute Auto Repair is here to assist you.
Calendar & Appointment Scheduling
Below is our calendar, it is updated hourly to reflect scheduled appointments as well as general availability. It is our hope that the calendar will assist you in planning your next appointment with us.
To make an appointment please call (814) 692-7488, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the contact button below!