Owner could not get the vehicle started
What We Did:
- Verified no start condition, engine turns over (cranks) but does not start.
- Sounds like there is no compression, so we performed compression test – does not look good.
- All cylinders had 0 psi compression, should have been at least a 100 psi.
- Further inspection revealed broken timing chain guide.
- Removed cylinder head, replaced bent valves, replaced all timing chain components, (major engine repair) vehicle starts and runs good after repair.