This semi truck was getting a bit hot inside the cab during the summer. The air conditioning was not cooling properly.
What We Did:
- Using proper tools and equipment, we were able to find the leak.
- Ordered all correct parts to repair the Air Conditioning system
- Replaced all parts and recharged system with the proper refrigerant and proper amount.
- Tested the system was cooling to 50 degrees!
- Several months went by and it is still cooling properly!
- Properly functioning A/C system should cool for a long time.
- We normally work on all of the everyday vehicles Air Conditioning systems and services and sometimes on semi trucks too.